This website can use cookies to improve the user experience

This website can use cookies to improve the user experience and to provide certain services and functions to users. Cookies contain small amounts of information (such as login information and user preferences) and will be stored on your device.

Enable All Cookies Privacy Policy

General Questions

Date: 2024-04-27 22:21 | Last update:

Having questions about your Contentteller installation? Post it here.
Topic Information
Responses
Account blocked as soon as I registered
Amit General Questions 916
Will there be new versions of Contentteller?
Hello,Can we expect in the future, the new version of Contentteller? The latest version has more than one year...If so, is it planned any major changes?Regards
Sobiech General Questions 916
2.1.18 Update #5: Acquire PHP 7.x Support
This updates the acquire import scripts with MySQLi support for PHP 7.0/7.1 compatibilityIncluded files: Updated: cadmin/acquire/class_acquire_miraserver.php Updated: cadmin/acquire/class_acquire_pligg.php ...
Philipp General Questions 916
2.1.18 Update #4: Forum Integrations PHP 7.x Update
This updates the existing forum integrations with MySQLi support for PHP 7.0/7.1 compatibilityIncluded files: Updated: cadmin/core/admindomanageforumintegration.php Updated: classes/class_uwrapper_ipb3.php ...
2.1.18 Update #3: MySQL PHP 7.x Update
This update replaced the now deprecated MySQL support with MySQLi support for compatibility with PHP 7.0 and 7.1Included files: Updated: classes/class_db_mysql.php Updated: classes/class_system.php You nee ...
2.1.18 Update #2: JScripts
This update contains the following javascript updates: jQuery 1.12.4 jQuery UI 1.12.1 JSColor 1.4.5 TinyMCE 3.5.122_1_18_2_jscripts.zip
2.1.18 Update #1: SSL Support/XSS Security Fix
This update adds support for SSL (https) enabled websites. Additionally it also addresses a small cross-site scripting (XSS) security issue in the canonical url as well replaced the unknown module redirect ...
https protocol
Hello.Is Contentteller 2.1.18 supports https protocol? When I change a settings (Websites Settings -> Website URL) https://www.example.com, this site does not work on any web browser (Google Chrome retu ...
Sobiech General Questions 916
Wordpress Import
Can you stuff via wordpress?
iampedro General Questions 916
Storyteller 1.8.2. - Umzug auf neuen Server - MySQL db issue
Hallo PhilippUnser ISP ist umgezogen, die LogIns zur MySQL db haben sich geändert. Ich kann nun nicht mehr in das cadmin einloggen, weil "Can't connect to the MySQL server". Nur kann ich nirgends ...
phauser General Questions 916
Error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'story_sticky' at row 1
Error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'story_sticky' at row 1Hi,My old server is Linux. Everything is ok.But I need to switch my server to Windows. And I'm building new interface for my new si ...
huuquynh General Questions 916
2.1.17 Update #6: Import
This update fix a problem in the news import functionIncluded files: Updated: /cadmin/import/adminimportnow.php2_1_17_6_import.zip
2.1.17 Update #5: Checkbox
This update fixes a jQuery compatiblity problem with the checkboxes in the admin areaIncluded files: Updated: /classes/class_html.phpPlease download the proper update for your Contentteller edition: SE = S ...
2.1.17 Update #4: JSColor 1.4.2
This updates JSColor to version 1.4.2Change log: Fixed touchmove event. Thanks to Victor for posting the fix!Included files: Updated: /jscripts/jscolor/jscolor.js2_1_17_4_jscolor.zip
2.1.17 Update #3: EU Cookie
This updates addresses two issues with the EU cookie option1) An issue with the caching system 2) The cookie based collapsible switch in blocks is still showing up even if cookies aren't allowedIncluded fi ...
2.1.17 Update #2: Convert DB to UTF-8
Still using ISO-8859-1 encoding and LATIN1 as database collation? This update adds a convertion script that will convert any existing website and database to UTF-8 encoding. Please backup your database bef ...
2.1.17 Update #1: Templates
This update fixes a problem that occur when using older PHP versions in Manage TemplatesIncluded files: Updated: /cadmin/templates/adminmanagetemplates.php2_1_17_1_templates.zip
User Status
Hi there, I've often wondered what the different user groups are and what they offer. What are the differences between them? 1: User 2: Admin 3. Moderator 4. Troll 5. Banned 6. Subscriber I also wondered i ...
mishima General Questions 916
2.1.16 Update #14: Registrationsqueue
This update fixes two problems with the users registration queue: 1) Blank page after deleting a user account 2) Pagination even there is only one page Included files: Updated: /cadmin/users/adminregistrat ...
2.1.16 Update #13: Top Articles Block
This update fixes a problem with the top articles blockIncluded files: Updated: /blocks/articles_top.php2_1_16_13_toparticlesblock.zip
2.1.16 Update #12: Feedback Queue
The feedback queue of the content module will remove dots from the submitted messages. This update fixes the issue.Included files: Updated: /modules/content/content.php2_1_16_12_feedbackqueue.zip
2.1.16 Update #11: Related Files
This update fixes an issue with related files on the files details pageIncluded files: Updated: /modules/files/filesdetails.php2_1_16_11_relatedfiles.zip
2.1.16 Update #10: UTF8 Description
This update fixes issues with UTF-8 encoded in the automatically generated description, keywords, and tags fields. Included files: Updated: /classes/class_system.php You need to download the proper file fo ...
2.1.16 Update #9: Featured Teaser
The teaser images of featured stories are not showing up. This update fixes this issue.Included files: Updated: /modules/news/news.php2_1_16_9_featuredteaser.zip
2.1.16 Update #8: Files Queue
This update adds additional checks to the files queue to prevent duplicate PAD URLs in the database.Included files: Updated: /cadmin/files/admindoprocessfilesqueue.php Updated: /cadmin/files/adminprocessfi ...
2.1.16 Update #7: Win8 PAD Support
This update adds PAD XML support for both Win8 x32 and Win8 x64. Additionally, the PAD import function will now automatically remove any unused images during import.Included files: Updated: /cadmin/files/a ...
2.1.16 Update #5: PAD Edit
This update changes the behavior of the PAD function in the "Add New File" option. The script will now check whether the PAD file is already in the database and will switch to edit file in this c ...
2.1.16 Update #6: RSS Setting
The option "Log RSS Readers" under Settings => Website can't be disabled. This update fixes the problem.Included files: Updated: /cadmin/core/admindoeditwebsite.php2_1_16_6_rsssetting.zip
2.1.16 Update #4: RSS Date
This update fixes an issue with the date in the RSS feed of the news, files, articles, and knowledgebase modulesIncluded files: Updated:/modules/articles/articlesrss.php Updated: /modules/files/filesrss.ph ...
2.1.16 Update #3: Blockcode
This update fixes some typos in the admin blockcode module that result in blank error messagesIncluded files: Updated: /cadmin/core/admindoaddblockcode.php Updated: /cadmin/core/admindoeditblockcode.php Up ...
How to use shortening for Twitter URLs?
Actually, how do I post the new file entries to Twitter? The way I am doing it now is click on the Twitter icon which appears next to the Google+ icon, while I am logged into my Twitter account, but CT is ...
cosmin General Questions 916
2.1.16 Update #2: Cache
This update fixes issues with the caching system for both download and search pages.Included files: Updated: index.php2_1_16_2_cache.zip
2.1.16 Update #1: Theme
This update fixes a typo in the theme module that prevent visitors to switch to another theme.Included files: Updated: modules/core/theme.php2_1_16_1_theme.zip
Where do you find a list of valid content commands?
I would like to see a list of valid content commands. Commands like (square bracket)center(square bracket)content(square bracket)/center(square bracket), (square bracket)b(square bracket)content(square bra ...
ehume General Questions 916
Do you still provide support for this application or not?
I think the question is valid, especially since this forum looks dead, and you didn't even bother to reply to my private messages. It's a minimum of consideration you should be showing to a paying customer.
How to add news along with files on the frontpage
Right now it's either one or the other.
HTML editor problem
The HTML editor ignores line breaks when copy pasting text. Copy pasting without the editor enabled preserves line breaks when copying text.
Do pageviews count bots?
I mean those of search engines? Or do they only count pageviews from humans?
Esselbach Storyteller CMS System 1.7.2 - mySQL 5 okay?
I know... it's an old version...but everything works... problem is, I want to upgrade my server to mySQL 5 - will there be any issues when I do this with mySQL?Php5 is running the script fine.....Thanks.
upgrade General Questions 916
The upcoming stories feature - is it still present?
I had an older version of CT installed on my local apache installation. I had almost forgotten this feature existed (I can't seem to find in CT 2.1.14). Is it still there?
Login/ Register block doesn't go away
My install is integrated with an XF forum. The login/ register block displays even though I am logged in in XF forum To take full advantage of all features you need to login or register. Registration is co ...
Morgain General Questions 916
What does it mean - Attachments?
In the Add New Article area there's an ATTACHMENTS form. What does the URL field do?Is there any difference between uploading a file here or under Advanced, File: Upload ?
Clone Module
I tried the Clone Module feature - using Glossary as the basis to copy.I now have TWO modules in the admin area called Glossary! But I put Quotes in as the new name.Also the layout on the form to Add New o ...
Categories
I have two questions on Categories - not sure if you prefer two posts?1. Types of components. It is a complicated structure from the user (visitor) point of view to have categories of Pages (content)/ cate ...
Article not accessible to Edit/ Extra Field not visible
I made a couple of test Articles.What I found is when I add a new Article I have Article Title Article Summary: and Page Title (option) Page Text:Plus I'd created an Extra Field.Well I filled all these in. ...
pre sales questions - will update as i need
Hello thanks to Morgain at xenforo i found this script but have yet to try it.I currently use xenporta and not to be too rude (i did donate to the guy) work is slow, questions don't get answered, features ...
liamdawe General Questions 916
User Permissions
I'm using the Xenforo integration.I need to setup permissions so that any registered member can submit a new article, but it must be approved by a staff member before it is available.I saw the entries for ...
Chris Hall General Questions 916
Easy way to use a Xenforo Template?
I really want to be able to use contentteller but I want to know how to use a xenforo theme? Is there an import utility or other easy way to make this happen?
Propsta General Questions 916
How to use a custom template
How to use a custom templateIs there any way to use your own template? Lets say it's a template you bought from a template shop and now you want to replace your default template. This task seems imposable ...
dizzy General Questions 916

There are no new postings this week. Why not register on this website and post something?

Category Name Latest
Installation and Upgrade 27

Need help installing or upgrading Contentteller? This is the place to ask

Installation and Upgrade

import rss feed
upgrading from 2 to 3
Upgrade from 21x to 3x Guide
The MySQL database server has returned 1060: Duplicate column name 'newsfile_status' while executing
General Questions 916

Having questions about your Contentteller installation? Post it here.

General Questions

Will there be new versions of Contentteller?
2.1.18 Update #5: Acquire PHP 7.x Support
2.1.18 Update #4: Forum Integrations PHP 7.x Update
Troubleshooting and Problems 156

If you are having any problems with Contentteller post them here

Troubleshooting and Problems

Where's the Contentteller CMS System file in the Zip folder
Problem with search files
Large database
Gallery screenshots
Feedback and Suggestions 123

Use this forum to post your opinion on Contentteller

Feedback and Suggestions

Contentteller 3.0.26 released
Contentteller 3.0.25 released
Contentteller 3.0.24 released
Contentteller 3.0.23 released
Import 6

Use this forum if you need help with Acquire, an import module to import the data from other applications to Contentteller

Import

Import from Wordpress?
need a bit of help with import and a few others
Editing Admin Section
Remove software news from frontpage
Templates and Styles 54

Do you have templates or styles you want to share? Need help with customizing? Post it here

Templates and Styles

Suggestion for bookmarking services
Import templates from XML file doesn't work
Rounded corners
Add a link to the navigation bar
Modules and Blocks 16

Use this forum to talk about modules and blocks

Modules and Blocks

Glossary
Create Custom modules
Block syntax
New Forum Topics Block
Deutsch 60

Deutsch

Contentteller 2.1.18 verfügbar
Contentteller 2.1.17 verfügbar
Contentteller 2.1.16 verfügbar
ist für die aktuelle Version nach wie vor framework notwendig?
PHP, HTML and Website Design 2

Talk here about website design and get help with PHP and HTML

PHP, HTML and Website Design

Usability is Important for You to Achieve Your Purpose
Adding more 'Social Links' to CT.
Server Configuration 1

A forum for server related questions such as PHP or database optimizing help

Server Configuration

Mysql user rights
Site Showcase 3

Running Contentteller? Then use this forum to showcase your website and get feedback.

Site Showcase

PedalToTheMetal.Com
IdlePaws.com
Warp2Search.net
The Lounge 7

A forum for anything you want to talk

The Lounge

totally unrelated: Progeny Debian Linux 1.0 Newton
So WHY you banned me??
Could you please help with questionnaire about CMS:), please get involved, Thank You
Hi to any of the XenForo gang....