This website can use cookies to improve the user experience

This website can use cookies to improve the user experience and to provide certain services and functions to users. Cookies contain small amounts of information (such as login information and user preferences) and will be stored on your device.

Enable All Cookies Privacy Policy

Error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'story_sticky' at row 1

huuquynh 0

Hi,

My old server is Linux. Everything is ok.

But I need to switch my server to Windows. And I'm building new interface for my new site.

However, in Windows flatform, I can not add new News if not set sticky (feature story) when posting. Is there any different and change between Linux and Windows flatform?

Thank you very much!

Notice

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

1 Re: Error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'story_sticky' at row 1
Hi @Philipp

I have updated procedure again getting General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value.

What is the reason for this error?
1 Re: Error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'story_sticky' at row 1
Administrator
You need to contact the webhosting company and ask them to doing this change in their MySQL configuration.
Thanks for a quick replay.

Sorry this may be silly question, but i am new bee.

how do i have permission to access MYSQL configuration file of my windows server as my hosting server is shared server.

Thanks
Administrator
You need to edit the my.cnf MySQL configuration file on your Windows box and replace the following line:
sql-mode="STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

with:
#sql-mode="STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"
i am running MySQL 5.0.45. its working perfect on my Linux server but when i am trying on windows it shows me
following error:
Error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'pe_jobseeker' at row 1

Can you please guide me what is the problem and why in widnows its giving error.

how to solve this.

Thanks in advance!
OP 0

That's correct!

You are a PHP and MySQL GURU!

Thank you very much!
Administrator

Sounds like you are running MySQL 5.0 with SQL strict mode enabled.

To disable strict mode open your my.cnf in an editor and remove/comment out the following line:

sql-mode="STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

Then restart the database server

Notice

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.