This website can use cookies to improve the user experience

This website can use cookies to improve the user experience and to provide certain services and functions to users. Cookies contain small amounts of information (such as login information and user preferences) and will be stored on your device.

Enable All Cookies Privacy Policy

Oops - The MySQL database server has returned 1146:

DoctorWatsOn 42
I seem to have broken my test install of Contentteller, not that it’s a major problem because I’ve got a licence now and plan a fresh install.

However, I would be interested in getting to the bottom of how I did it and/or how to fix it for future reference.

I was having a poke around in the adminCP, just testing various functions, I set-up the slideshow block and that seemed to work OK, than I clicked on ‘update module’ to see what that does.

I updated the content & articles modules and since doing that all I get is the error message below, was updating modules a bad idea or would it be something else that caused this?

The MySQL database of this Contentteller Content Management System installation has encountered the following problem:
The MySQL database server has returned 1146: Table 'web233-conteller.cont1esselbach_ct_articlestags' doesn't exist while executing SELECT articletag_tag, articletag_seo, articletag_count FROM cont1esselbach_ct_articlestags WHERE (articletag_website = '0' OR articletag_website = '1') AND articletag_date > '2010-09-25 10:19:55' ORDER BY articletag_tag

Please try it in a few minutes again. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Notice

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

1 Re: Oops - The MySQL database server has returned 1146:
Administrator
Sorry for the inconvenience. It turned out that Contentteller 2.1.8 introduced a bug in the vBulletin integration with two databases.

Here an updated class_uwrapper_vb4.php file. Unzip and copy it into your /classes directory. This fix is also included in the upcoming 2.1.10 release.
   class_uwrapper_vb4.zip
Hi, i have similar failure with trial version, which gives following message when trying to open Startpage:

Der MySQL Datenbankserver meldet 1146: Table 'dbxxxxxx_12.vb3session' doesn't exist bei SELECT userid FROM vb3session WHERE sessionhash = '8458a9115f469d0669fe00b6858b5bf9'

SELECT userid FROM vb3session WHERE sessionhash = '8458a9115f469d0669fe00b6858b5bf9'

The point is, that my database from vbulletin (413) is db126809_11 and not as mentioned _12. _12 is my database for contentteller! For sure all my input in configuration parts (link to ext. forum as well as importlink) is correct on _11. And in _11 i find this table , either with prefix vb3_ or only vb3. But there is no such table in _12 from contentteller.
Michael
OP 42
It's reassuring to know it wasn't something I did to break it. Smiling Face

I found and changed that line in my new licensed copy, but I couldn’t find it in that file for the trial version, which seems totally different, not that it matters because I’ve dumped that now anyway.
Administrator
Found the problem. The module upgrade script tried to get the build number from /includes/install.php but this file has been renamed to /includes/build.php Flushed Face

You can easily fix this by replacing line 32 in /cadmin/modules/admindoupdatemodule.php:
include( "../includes/install.php" );

with:
include( "../includes/build.php" );

Notice

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.