This website can use cookies to improve the user experience

This website can use cookies to improve the user experience and to provide certain services and functions to users. Cookies contain small amounts of information (such as login information and user preferences) and will be stored on your device.

Enable All Cookies Privacy Policy

2.1.15 broke news module

Notice

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

1 Re: 2.1.15 broke news module
Administrator
Do I have to run the upgrade script again?

No, just replace the files
OP 269
Do I have to run the upgrade script again? Will it choke if I do? Since I figured there wouldn't be any DB changes, I only reuploaded the files from 2.1.14 but did not restore the 2.1.14 db version.
Administrator
Just redownload 2.1.15
OP 269
So where can I get the fixed file?
Administrator
It seems to have broken most SE friendly links: articles, files and probably others. So all in all, feels like a very rushed release.

Sorry, fixed. A function (from 2.2 branch) in class_system.php was missing and caused this problem.

Was forced to revert to 2.1.14. I overwrote the files on the server with the ones from 2.1.14, but my cadmin says "welcome to CT 2.1.15". Is the version number stored in the database?

Yes, the version is stored in the database
OP 269
Was forced to revert to 2.1.14. I overwrote the files on the server with the ones from 2.1.14, but my cadmin says "welcome to CT 2.1.15". Is the version number stored in the database?
OP 269
It seems to have broken most SE friendly links: articles, files and probably others. So all in all, feels like a very rushed release. No wonder my traffic was standing still. Please look into it ASAP, I will probably be forced to downgrade.

Notice

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.