This website can use cookies to improve the user experience

This website can use cookies to improve the user experience and to provide certain services and functions to users. Cookies contain small amounts of information (such as login information and user preferences) and will be stored on your device.

Enable All Cookies Privacy Policy

Contentteller Release Candidate 1 available

Philipp Esselbach
Editor
Contentteller Release Candidate 1 available

I am announcing today a significant milestone release of Contentteller, the first release candidate.

The first release candidate is truly a significant milestone because it is the first release that is also available as open source version. Contentteller Community Edition, the newest member of the Contentteller family offers the same features as the current Professional or Business editions but with the difference that the Community Edition is licensed under the GPL v3.

Changes since release candidate 0:
- Added support for MyBB 1.4
- Added two options in the news module to remove "nofollow" from news stories links
- Fixed multiple issues in the knowledgebase module
- Fixed two issues in the articles module

Contentteller Professional and Business Edition customers can download the latest version from the members’ area.

Contentteller Community Edition is available over Google Code:
 contentteller - Google Code

For an overview of all included modules see the following pages:
 The main modules
 The articles modules
 The support modules
 The other modules

To get an idea how easy it is to setup a Contentteller based website see the following knowledgebase entries:
 How do I install Contenteller with a Windows based machine?
 How do I install Contenteller with a FTP client?
 How do I change the default style of the layout?
 How do I integrate Contentteller with a forum application?

Notice

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

1 Re: Contentteller Release Candidate 1 available
OP
Editor
I just updated the zip / tar.gz archives to RC1a on the Google Code website. This release contains only the fix above and no other new features. An updated Windows installer package will follow tomorrow.
1 Re: Contentteller Release Candidate 1 available
OP
Editor
There is an error in cadmin/admingroup_main.php of the community edition that cause a blank page after login. The professional/business editions are not effected.

Please replace that file with the new version attached at this post.
   admingroup_main_php.zip

Notice

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.