This website can use cookies to improve the user experience

This website can use cookies to improve the user experience and to provide certain services and functions to users. Cookies contain small amounts of information (such as login information and user preferences) and will be stored on your device.

Enable All Cookies Privacy Policy

Project Flow - CMS First impressions

trochia 3
Project Flow - CMS First impressions

I will use this thread, as my install is fresh. I shall treat it as a total NEWBIE to anything. I do not have to completly leran it, but I hope these suggestions add to it, as the development starts (continues)

1) The majority of the sites on this planet, when one sees>

: To take full advantage of all features you will need to see in this site, you will need to login or register. :

Most "humans" naturaly will hit the login link. ( As it is the first one they see) Doing so in CT takes you to users_login, but it it at this point...there should also be displayed >

Not a member? And have access to link to REGISTER etc..

You have > Login Issues?...but no way other than clicking "back on a browswer" to access..or looking back above and clicking register...but the "main window focus" of ones eys are in the LOGIN box, and continue ready DOWN this page, instead of BACK up...

Jim

Many people at this point, from data gained from "bunce rates" and pathing will just close a window and not return.

Notice

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

1 Re: Project Flow - CMS First impressions
Editor
Thanks for your suggestion. I will change this in the next release.

Notice

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.